Sunday, November 6, 2011

Some Kute Kupcakes

The official year since I began baking cakes and cupcakes was in August. After the first attempted cake that was HUGE we decided some simple cupcakes would be just fine to celebrate this birthday. To add some cuteness to them I thought I would try making a letter topper on each cupcake.

I melted a white chocolate and added some food coloring. Once it was melted I piped the letter K on a cookie sheet that was covered with wax paper. You need to work quick so that the chocolate doesn't harden. If you are using a disposable piping bag you can always remove the tip and put the bag in the microwave for a few seconds to keep the chocolate soft. After I piped the letters, I put the baking sheet into the refrigerator for a few minutes to quickly harden the chocolate. Once the chocolate was firm I placed the letter on top of each cupcake. Voila!


0 comments:

Post a Comment